Loci in Two Dimensions
Choose the best answer for each question.
- 1. The locus of a point at the tip of the minute hand of a clock moving from 3.45 pm to 4.15 pm on a particular day is
- A) a circle
- B) a horizontal line
- C) a quadrant
- D) a semicircle
- 2. In the diagram, PQRS is a rhombus with sides 5 cm. PQR and PSR are two sectors of a circle with centres Q and S respectively.
<br/>Which of the following statements is <b>false</b>.
- A) X is more than 5 cm Q
- B) X is less than 5 cm from S
- C) W is equidistant from P and R
- D) x is less than 5 cm from P
- 3. The diagram shows an equilateral triangle PQR.
<br/>Which of the points, <b> A, B, C or D</b> equidistant from the lines PQ and QR?
- Untuk soalan 4 hingga 10, Sila login untuk menjawab latihan ini.