Heat (Set 4)
Choose the best answer.
- 1. The unit of heat measurement is
- A) Kelvin
- B) Joule
- C) Degree Celsius
- D) Degree Fahrenheit
- 2. Which of the following statement is correct?
- A) Heat is transferred from a cold area to a hot area
- B) Heat is a form of energy
- C) Heat can be used to moved a bicycle
- D) The fossil fuels are the main sources of heat
- 3. What will happen to an object if heat energy is provided?
- A) The object will change its shape
- B) The object becomes hot and the temperature rises
- C) No observable change
- D) The objects becomes cold the temperature drops
- Untuk soalan 4 hingga 10, Sila login untuk menjawab latihan ini.