Please choose the best answer for each question.
- 1. The smell of cooked curry fish can be easily detected by neighbours because its particles
- A) diffuse quickly in air particles
- B) are very light
- C) are blown by the wind
- D) react with air particles
- 2. In which of the following will be there the least space between molecules?
- A) water freezes to become ice
- B) blowing air into a balloon
- C) sugar dissolved in water
- D) oxygen in a gas cylinder
- 3. Why are the forces of attraction between particles the weakest in the gaseous state?
- A) the particles are denser
- B) the particles do not have definite shapes
- C) the particles are arranged far apart from each other
- D) the particles are smaller
- Untuk soalan 4 hingga 10, Sila login untuk menjawab latihan ini.